disclaimer:

I really only started this blog only for myself, family members & close friends so that we may have one spot to look for great recipes. I have borrowed recipes from blogs, Yahoo groups, magazines - all of foods that look great & that I hope to at one point have made/tried. If I can remember exactly which blog I found the recipe, I cite that at the bottom of each post & if I do not list it & you know where it came from, please let me know as I want to give credit to those who created the recipe.

Thanks & please enjoy this collaboration of recipes from awesome cooks!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos










Ingredients:

Fresh Jalapenos (2 to3 inches long), Cream Cheese, and Bacon

Directions:
- Slice the jalapenos in half, length-wise
- Take out all seeds & white membrane (holds all heat)
- Cut bacon slices into thirds (all of package or just some, no big deal)
- Smear softened cream cheese inside each jalapeno half
- Take 1/3 of bacon slice & wrap it around each jalapeno
- Place toothpick in each jalapeno & place on pan w. rack
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes

recipe from: "the pioneer woman" blog - 7/6/07