disclaimer:

I really only started this blog only for myself, family members & close friends so that we may have one spot to look for great recipes. I have borrowed recipes from blogs, Yahoo groups, magazines - all of foods that look great & that I hope to at one point have made/tried. If I can remember exactly which blog I found the recipe, I cite that at the bottom of each post & if I do not list it & you know where it came from, please let me know as I want to give credit to those who created the recipe.

Thanks & please enjoy this collaboration of recipes from awesome cooks!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gluten-free Buttermilk Bisquick Mix

2- 1/2 cups rice flour (could be white, brown, or half & half)
1-2/3 cups potato starch
3 Tsp baking powder
1-1/2 Tsp salt
2 Tbsp sugar
1/2 cup dry buttermilk powder (in supermarkets over dairy section or baking section)
3 Tbsp egg replacer powder
1 cup less 1 Tbsp shortening